Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let Me Tell You About My Day

So this morning, I had breakfast with a great friend that I haven't seen in a while.  And it was wonderful!  The cinnamon crunch bagel with honey walnut cream cheese from Panera was to die for too!

However, after breakfast, I had plans to head across the road to the bank ATM and then to Publix (they're right next to each other).  So, I went over, and since I just needed some cash from the ATM, I just grabbed my wallet and hopped out of the car... leaving everything else inside... "everything" also includes my keys and my cell phone.  Awesome.  (Please note the sarcasm.)  

Thank goodness the bank was just opening so that I could head inside and use a phone.  And thank goodness Thomas was able to come right over to unlock the car for me.  And thank goodness I could just walk across the parking lot to Publix and still get most of my grocery shopping done while Thomas was on his way.  (I say "most of my shopping" because guess what else got left in the car?!  Yep, my shopping list.)  At least then time wasn't wasted, but I was more glad that I didn't just have to stand outside by the car like an idiot for 20 minutes.

But... other than that minor hiccup, I don't have any complaints about my day!  It's quite productive, and of course, we always have trivia to look forward to on Wednesdays!

Ooh, and I bought some fresh strawberries at the store this morning (maybe a little consolation prize for me being dumb), and I can't wait to eat them with the creme brulee we're having for dessert tomorrow!  I will really try to take some photos this time so that I can blog the fabulous recipe!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment