Friday, August 30, 2013

Sometimes you just have nothing to say...

So... I haven't blogged in a few days...  Partly because I've been busy, and partly because I've been lazy, and partly because I just don't have much to say.  But, here are a few updates anyway.


  • I bought a box of Chex cereal last week.  And in seven days, I made FOUR different kinds of puppy chow.  All of them were delicious.  All of them came from Pinterest.  And NONE of them were the Oreo version I've wanted most to try.  And that's because Oreos are so darn expensive, and I'm really trying to be good with my grocery fund and not spend it on things I don't need.
  • Last week I made homemade "oreos" (via Pinterest), and they were not Oreos.  I didn't use the kind of cocoa powder that the recipe called for, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.  But for a recipe that claims to be better than real Oreos, I was sorely, sorely disappointed.
  • I ended up crushing the cookies (with much difficulty) to make a crust for a Reese's Peanut Butter Frozen Pie.  Which was delicious, by the way, (also via Pinterest) and something I also did not take any pictures of so, therefore, I cannot blog it.
  • This week I was busy with sewing color guard flags.  And seriously, that took hours upon hours upon hours.  So much time at the sewing machine that my body screamed when I would get up and stretch.
  • We haven't seen any movies in theaters lately.  The beginning of fall is usually a bust time for movies to come out.  Unfortunately, it doesn't usually pick up until November.  Unless you like scary Halloween-themed movies... which I don't.
  • Today I spent the whole morning at the grocery stores doing some shopping, and now all I want to do is eat donuts and ice cream and chocolate bars and cake.  But alas, I was a very good girl today and bought none of those things at the store.  Boo.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment