Saturday, August 31, 2013

Books... Mer!

Funny Cry for Help Ecard: That moment when you think you have 10 pages left in your book and it turns out to be a preview for another book. 
This is exactly how I feel right now... if you add highly aggravated to the mix.

You see, I was reading The Fall of Five, which is the fourth in a series of I-don't-know-how-many.  And I was reading it quickly because it was making me really mad.  It was a good book, don't get me wrong.  But, you see, I saw it coming.  And none of the characters saw it coming, but they should have.  It was so stinkin obvious.  Why didn't they see it?!  Mer.

And then the book ended at only 88% on my Kindle.  I thought I had 12% left for things to resolve a bit and get even just a teensy bit better before the end.  But NOPE.  POW!  The End!

GGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!

So, yeah.  That's how I'm feeling at the moment, and I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment