Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Looking More Like Christmas {Wednesday Wins}

(And by looking more like Christmas, I mean inside our apartment.  It is a tad harder to channel Christmas vibes outside of our home because it's over 80 degrees everyday.  Not that I'm complaining... especially when the high in Missouri was 25 the other day.  Yikes!)  Anyway...

Woohoo!  It is Wednesday.  And Wednesday is one of my favorite days right now.  It means trivia night at Buffalo Wild Wings.  And I look forward to it every week!

And this week... with the help of some good friends... we won second place!  Woohoo!!!  Yay!  The winning $30 part was pretty awesome, but we also just had a really good time, and we felt like we played a really good game, win or lose.  So, that's exciting!
Also, I put the first present under the tree today!!!  I've wrapped several others, but some were mailed back to Missouri, and others are just still hiding around the apartment.  

I'm also excited that I'm getting pretty close to finishing my Christmas shopping.  I just have a few more things to get!  I was hoping to finish tomorrow, but I'm not sure if that will happen or not.  We'll see tomorrow I guess!

I'm hoping to have another dinner recipe to blog tomorrow or Friday.  And then I'm sure I will blog about some of my Christmas baking... which really means my mom's Christmas baking (since I make all the things I grew up on).

We also have a lot of Christmas parties in the next few days!  One on Saturday, Two on Sunday, and one on Tuesday.  Wow!  Busy, busy fun times!

I can't believe Christmas is only two weeks away!  Getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment