Monday, July 8, 2013

I Love my Kitchen! {Lundi Little Lovelies}

Well, my day/past week has been filled with little lovelies!  But in an effort to not make this post super, super long, I'm going to focus on one tonight!  But first, here's a sneak peek at some of the things you'll be hearing about this week:
  • MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!  I know it's selfish, but I just love getting presents and dressing up to eat out on special occasions!
And some lovely new recipes:
  • Delicious, healthy, personalize-able pancakes
  • Buffalo Chicken Dip
  • Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
  • S'mores Cookies
However, tonight, I am so excited about some fabulous new stuff I got for my kitchen today!  I had lunch and went shopping with one of my absolutely wonderful friends today, and she is so sweet that she bought me a LOVELY little birthday present and talked me into buying some ADORABLE linens for the kitchen table!  Yay!
 My kitchen is white and black with teal accents.  And since teal is a diverse color, it's hard to find things that match, but we found these beautiful and funky chevron linens that match perfectly with my teal color!  So I got the beautiful table runner and some place mats and cloth napkins!  So now I've got lots of cute options for the table!  Yay!  I'm sure you'll be seeing these linens in a lot of food pictures to spice them up with some color!  I'm also thinking some chunky black napkin rings would be great for the napkins to bring a little more black into the mix!
And my sweet, sweet friend bought the beautiful cupcake/cake stand for me!  I can't wait to take a picture of my birthday cheesecake on it tomorrow!  You can also change out the ribbon color to match your different occasions!  Love it!

Tomorrow=birthday post!  Yay!  (It's ok if you're not as excited about my birthday as I am!  You won't hurt my feelings!  Lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment