Monday, February 25, 2013

Lundi Little Lovelies: Stationary and Running(?!)

Oh, I have had a wonderful, wonderful day!  How about you?

I know, I'm bragging a little bit because I didn't have to work today, so I am sorry for those of you who had real responsibilities today.

But, I am going to try to keep this post short!  (I really struggle with that... have you noticed yet?!)

Here is my little lovely for today.


I found these cards today and couldn't resist buying them.  (They're Hallmark brand, and I found them at Walmart.)  I love to write (obviously).  Most of the time, my thoughts just come out better in writing than they do in speech, so I've really been wanting to get some cute cards to write little notes to people.  So, yay!

Also, little lovely #2:  Thomas and I ran (jogged) yesterday and today too!  Woot woot!  If you had told me a month ago that I'd be choosing to run and that I'd be enjoying it, I probably would have laughed in your face.  But, I really am enjoying it!  (Mostly I just really love that it lets me eat more too!)

So, lovely Mondays without work.  *Sigh*  This week at work is going to be crazy, but I'm looking forward to it because my schedule is all messed up, and I always enjoy a little change!
I hope your lundi was as lovely as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment