Thursday, March 14, 2013

Oh Pinterest!

Well, this week has been B-U-S-Y!!!  I don't know about you, but I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!

I am trying a few new recipes this weekend, and I can't wait to see how they turn out and share them with you!  Unfortunately, there has been no baking in the last few days... Mainly because Thomas and I are still trying to make a dent in the muffin stash in the freezer!

Well, is anyone else out there addicted to Pinterest?!  I am always finding new recipes that I want to adapt and try on Pinterest, but I didn't know how addicted I would get when I set up my account.  Because of my lack of foresight, I have only one food board with about a billion pins on it.

So now, when I want to try that recipe that I pinned, it takes me FOREVER to find it!  So, fyi, I am currently in the process of reorganizing my food boards.  In case you see some really weird pinning activity, that's why.  I'm trying to get all of the like recipes on the same board.  Whew!  It's a chore too!

On a high note, I walked and jogged 2 miles in 24 minutes tonight!  Woohoo!  No snickering from those of you who are runners.  I only ran a half mile, so I was haring along walking at about 4.5 miles an hour.  Have you ever tried walking at that speed?  It's some pretty intense walking right there!

This wonderful exercise also allowed me to eat a monster cookie and banana pudding for dessert tonight!  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment