Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Few E-Cards to Make You LOL {Sunday Funday}

Today I would really just like to make somebody laugh.  So, rather than try to come up with some mildly funny story, I'm just going to steal a few e-cards from one of my Pinterest boards.  I hope a few of them make you laugh out loud and maybe that you relate to a few too!

Enjoy!
 (Click on the photo to be taken to the source.)
hangry 
Am I the only person who experiences this quite often?!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/544705_326696140790811_41606104_n.jpg
(Could not find the source on this one)

Funny Friendship Ecard: That was actually really funny. But I don't like you. Therefore I shall not laugh.
It's not exactly nice, but I'm still willing to bet you've done this at least once in your life.  I'm pretty sure I have.

 Funny Confession Ecard: I work out for the sole purpose of eating more. Don't judge me..
So. True.

Funny Confession Ecard: I daydream while driving and wonder...how in the world did I make it home!?
Oh yeah.  All the time.

 Funny Confession Ecard: That moment when you're supposed to be cleaning and you put on music and it turns into a dance party for one.
This happens to me ALL THE TIME when I'm cooking!

Funny Workplace Ecard: Sometimes I write down tasks after I've done them, just to get the satisfaction of crossing them off my list.
 Then I have a comprehensive list of the things I accomplished that day.  So it's totally rational, right?!

I hope you laughed at least once!  If not, then you probably think I'm a weirdo, because I love all of these!











No comments:

Post a Comment