Thursday, May 16, 2013

I can't wait to...

So, with the end of the school year being only a few days away, a lot of my sentences recently have been starting with "I can't wait to..."  I have been so busy that I've racked up a list a mile long of things I haven't been able to do in a while.  So here are some examples:

I can't wait to...
...read a book (or twenty).
...finish the scarf that's been on my loom since January.
...go out to lunch on a weekday.
...stay up late.
...sleep in the next morning.
...not know what day of the week it is.
...go get ice cream in the middle of the day.
...go to the beach (ok, so I may have already done that).
...go to a midnight movie.
...bake more.
...not feel exhausted all the time!

I know we're not all teachers, and we don't all get the summers off.  But is there anything you can't wait to do this summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment